Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Good News And The Bad News Are The Same On The 4th Of July

According to a recent poll, 70% of Americans agree with the Declaration Of Independence that "Governments derive their only just powers from the consent of the governed".  That's up from 66% last year, so that's the good news.  The bad news is, of course, that only 70% of Americans agree with the Declaration Of Independence.  Perhaps the other 30% are apathetic or would have preferred remaining a British colony. In any case, I wish even the Tories among us a Happy 4th Of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment